Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Narrative

As I was standing in line waiting for the new Star Wars episode to come out, I began to notice that there were 400 other people out there also waiting. I began to wonder why 400 people would wait six weeks to see one movie. Then out of nowhere, this man in a Chewbacca costume came and hit me in the stomach. Suddenly, I began to think about middle school and how I was a victim of bullies. Nausea set in my stomach as I thought about how Big Mike used to stick my face in the school toilets. I felt as though I would soon throw up, but then I heard a geeky theater worker ask me if I had my ticket. Coming back to reality, I went inside to watch the sixth and final Star Wars movie. I spent the whole movie throwing up in the bathroom. Turns out, I waited six weeks for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment